In the early 20th Century, Winchester Cathedral was at risk of collapse, and a huge programme of work to prop it up was undertaken. There's even a pub named after its most famous worker, William Walker.
On one side of the cathedral are these huge stone Buttresses, which form this incredible set of arches. It's a wonderful sight, and this image taken in 2017 is one of a collection of three from here. We've given framed prints of this to friends, and it's one of our favourites in our collection.
Tell your friend!
Complete the form below and we’ll send an email to your friend about this product.
- Standard prints are created on Canon 260gm Luster paper. We use this professional grade paper as our default choice. Luster paper is very different to a gloss print. It has low reflectivity, and has a slight sheen to it.
- Fine art prints are created on Marrutt 310gm matte fine art paper. This paper is made in German paper mills to exacting standards. We love printing on it and you'll definitely notice the difference.
- All our prints are sent 1st class in the UK, and post and packing are free for UK customers.
- We aim to dispatch your prints in 1-2 working days.
- Framed prints are normally dispatched in 5-7 working days.
Mike Hall holds the Licentiate Distinction from the Royal Photographic Society, an award based on the quality of his work.
His prints hang on walls all over the world, from the United States to Australia. Mike's collection of images comes from all over the world, with representations of cityscapes from London, Hong Kong and Manila, to high up in the French Alps, and even dawn in the Bahamas.
Mike uses professional camera bodies and lenses from Olympus.