Cancellations and Returns Policy
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Northwall Gallery.
2. We offer a 30 day returns policy if you're unhappy with your order. Please contact us and we'll be delighted to resolve any issues.
3. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
4. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
Cancellation - if you change your mind
5. All of our products are tailor made to order. If you change your mind or realise you've made a mistake once you have submitted an order please contact us immediately. If we have not commenced printing, you are entitled to a full refund.
In the event that we have commenced producing your order:
- Prints - if your print has been produced, we will refund you less a £10 charge for time and materials.
- Canvas Prints - We do not produce our canvas products in house. Once an order has been submitted to our supplier, we are normally unable to cancel it as these items are not covered under the Distance Selling regulations. Please contact us immediately and we will try our utmost to cancel your order.
6. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.