This was taken on the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 on 11/11/2018. There was a howling wind at West Wittering, but the light reflected from the sand was amazing. So we decided to split this half colour, half black and white in memory of those who were lost. This print looks amazing big - there's a 24x16 print in Edinburgh of this.
We print all our prints in house on a gallery quality Canon Imageprograf-1000 printer, using original Canon inks.
Choose any print in sizes A4 to A2. Our frames are sourced in the UK from sustainable pine. Choose from lacquered frames in black, white, gold, silver and grey. They're great quality and great value. Free UK shipping on all orders.
Tell your friend!
Complete the form below and we’ll send an email to your friend about this product.
- Standard prints are created on Canon 260gm Luster paper. We use this professional grade paper as our default choice. Luster paper is very different to a gloss print. It has low reflectivity, and has a slight sheen to it.
- Fine art prints are created on Marrutt 310gm matte fine art paper. This paper is made in German paper mills to exacting standards. We love printing on it and you'll definitely notice the difference.
- All our prints are sent 1st class in the UK, and post and packing are free for UK customers.
- We aim to dispatch your prints in 1-2 working days.
- Framed prints are normally dispatched in 5-7 working days.